Sunday 11 November 2012

How I set up my money making blog

How I set up my money making blog
  
Here's how I set up my money making blog.
Setting up the Blog
To begin with I set up an google account so I could do my blog I then went to blogger.
 
I chose what I was going to call the blog something that was appropiate to what I wanted to do the blog on. My mentor Mark N Hopgood asked me some questions and I answered them and started building my blog.
Mark helped me put this together and put it on my blog which was my first.
Adding the lead capture system
I then did a capture system with the help of Mark that helps to bring in leads for my business (more about my business later). This is a very clever system as it will bring in leads whether I am sleeping or out or just doing things at home.
I don't need to be glued to the PC all day. This is useful seeing that I am a busy mum doing mum things too.  Then Mark also helped me with putting the lead capture system in place and Mark also helped me with putting the little book that is in the right hand corner of my blog. Its a fabulous little book as it gives you information on how to do what I am doing. It is so easy this whole system took me and Mark just a few days to set up and now I am all set to go.
To find out more about our system, download our e-book by clicking the RED BUTTON on the right and downloading the book (free to you)
I will send you an email detailing the steps needed to make your own online business. This happens automatically as part of my system.

I look forward to helping you.

1 comment: