Friday 9 November 2012

Why I set up my home based business and online system for building it.

Why I set up my home based business and online system for building it.

These are the questions asked by my mentor Mark N Hopgood and my answers.

Do you have time for friends?
I have enough time to spend with my friends and family.

Do you have enough money?
No I do not have enough money. Probably because I don't spend it wisely and plan the week ahead. I definitely would like more to spend!

What do you love about your current job/role?
I dont actually have a job but my role is a mother to two wonderful children that I love dearly. My youngest Sophie who 18 and my eldest child is my son Nicholas he is 21 years old so i have been a mum for 21 years. One of the things i dont like about being a mum is having to give boundaries to my children. I have to do that but sometimes Sophies not happy and gets stroppy. Then I'm the bad person in her eyes but then we do make up and she says she's sorry.

What's your number one priority right now?
My numbers one priority is no money worries. 

Why did you chose that?
I choose that one because if i have no money worries then it means i have no debt.

What if you didn't get what you wanted?
If i didnt get the one thing i want then i would be in the same money situation i am right now. Having to worry about it all the time if i have enough money or not i would feel worried all the time.

Why is that important to you? 
Its important to me because if i had no money worries then i wouldn't worry or be stressed sometimes or have debts and would be able to give my children a better quality of life.

DOWNLOAD A FREE 10 PAGE GUIDE TO BUILDING A BUSINESS ONLINE CLICK THE RED BUTTON ON THE RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment